WEM STARFINDER 810F Cab
Custom Speaker Cab w/ 8x10" Fane Speakers
- — Historically accurate dimensions and materials.
- — 18mm Birch Ply for sound resonance and acoustic properties.
- — Tour ready with Legendary WEM durability.
- — 🇬🇧 Engineered to handle more volume and more power without "shaking".
- — Traditional WEM badge and hand-punched and hand-numbered Serial Plate.
- — Exclusively Engineered and manufactured Speaker pairings.
- — Speakers mounted low in the Cabinet for increased low-end response.
- — Classic & Timeless Speaker Configuration (8x10")
- — Standard jack plate allows for flexible routing and bi-amping
- — Extremely high power rating means crisp and tight low end at all volumes (2400W)
- — Two independent 4x10" inputs for running two mono amplifiers.
- — Run a guitar amp through one 4x10" section and a bass amp through the other 4x10" section simultaneously.
- — Handwired & professionally tested in the 🇬🇧 WEM Custom Shops.
The WEM Custom Shop STARFINDER 810F delivers all of the room shaking, air moving, power of the 8x10 configuration along with the added benefits of historical WEM construction and fidelity of Handwired Fane Speakers. Rated at a jaw dropping 2400w, the 810F delivers unparalleled clean Headroom along with crisp and tight response at any volume. This rear ported Cabinet comes standard with jack plate that offers flexible routing; bi-amping capabilities, impedance selection between 4 and 16 ohms total, and the option to use the two groups of four Speakers independently (each at 8ohms). It's like having two Cabs in one. WEM's long legacy of incredibly high fidelity and durability lives on in the 810F Bass Cabinet.